Quests

ShadOrfeo

Sorry neo i did it for you lol

Neojac was talking to me about POSSIBLY adding more Quest Objective types in the next release to expand more of what you can do with quests much easier.

We should have some of our Objective types that would be a good fit for this feature such as my request.

Have it so that you go to the quest giver and he says go to talk to the merchant.

the merchant will talk to you and tell you to go back to the quest giver

the quest giver will end the quest

Im not sure what kind of type this is called but it would be nice because if you can do this with a "merchant" NPC then you can set it up to talk to any other NPC the same way. i just use merchant as an example

Thanks

Shad Orfeo

Sorry neo i did it for you lol

Neojac was talking to me about POSSIBLY adding more Quest Objective types in the next release to expand more of what you can do with quests much easier.

We should have some of our Objective types that would be a good fit for this feature such as my request.

Have it so that you go to the quest giver and he says go to talk to the merchant.

the merchant will talk to you and tell you to go back to the quest giver

the quest giver will end the quest

Im not sure what kind of type this is called but it would be nice because if you can do this with a "merchant" NPC then you can set it up to talk to any other NPC the same way. i just use merchant as an example

Thanks

Shad Orfeo

That's not a bad idea. Those are everyone's favorite quest I think lol.

I did notice one bug though, dialogue to a quest is broken..