Web Framework for Atavism Online

Feet

Hey guys!

I am developying a Web Framework with Atavism, includes all you need for your server/project.

So let give me things that you want to build me in.

Changelog can find here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/153yNgQjfSJDTmm8b4dhEstXi1rktT94iK5ARmMl0gwQ/edit

Here is a currently screenshoot:

xc28gllc3yd.png

Login Registration System /Have to add more fields

xpf4guegax6y.png

Own Profile editing:

3ybs5uk9na.png

Sincerelly

Dennis

I have a couple of questions but first I would like to say this is an awesome idea and I love it :)

1) I was thinking maybe a feature where players can create a 'help ticket' in game if they have a problem and it can be answered from the online framework.

2) Maybe an online list to see which players are online?

1) I was thinking maybe a feature where players can create a 'help ticket' in game if they have a problem and it can be answered from the online framework.

So the thing is with the next update there will be an Mail funtkion.

Ill interact this with the framework. And people can write Help tickets.

:)

Sin.

Dennis

Feet, that is a great initiative and I think this is similar to this thread:

http://forum.atavismonline.com/topic/697-website-cms-for-atavism-framework/

I would like to have some kind of payment integration like 3DOmelette in his package:

1-shopping store module: can handle recurring subscription payments , 1 time payment, digital download products, paid members private website content feature too, non digital products with shipping module, several payment gateways paypal among them ,invoices, coupons system, taxes system, shopping cart etc.........

In my opinion the most suitable payment would be for premium currency like diamonds, gold or something like that and that amount after payment should be added to the account premium currency value and then in game for that currency player can buy many different things.

Feet, that is a great initiative and I think this is similar to this thread:

http://forum.atavismonline.com/topic/697-website-cms-for-atavism-framework/

I would like to have some kind of payment integration like 3DOmelette in his package:

1-shopping store module: can handle recurring subscription payments , 1 time payment, digital download products, paid members private website content feature too, non digital products with shipping module, several payment gateways paypal among them ,invoices, coupons system, taxes system, shopping cart etc.........

In my opinion the most suitable payment would be for premium currency like diamonds, gold or something like that and that amount after payment should be added to the account premium currency value and then in game for that currency player can buy many different things.

Should be implemented, but it think non-digital products with shipping will be hard to do.

I think the most important are micro payments and subscription payments.

If someone is planning to create MO or MMO game then it should be available as download digital version so non-digital products with shipping are lesser concern.

Consider refer a friend as an additional feature too with reward system. In this solution there should be some kind of condition/trigger like, if player will reach level 20 then give referrer reward 1 (defined somewhere) and the one who has been referred reward 2 (defined somewhere).

Okay Guys, there are a lots of features you want to have in, but the thing is, it shouldnt a customized feature for one. It should a customized feature for all.

So there are things that can implemented and that can´t implemented.

Definetly it´ll include a buy system /without shipping just for digit products.

Then a membership system, pay at month.

You´ll disable and enable plugins an things in this context.

Hello,

Okay in this place i have to made a restructuring off the Framework.

There will be plugins included to use on your Page (complete Page included)

Site System to manage own Sites (like wiki or howto)

Plugin System to manage plugins(on or off)

So Plugins will be included:

Payment System

Shop System

Server System (Restart/start only on Linux)

Account Management (Lock, Rename, edit)

Character Management (Lock, Rename, Edit, add or Remove Items)

Online Mailbox System ( with the implementation on 2.4 there will be a Mail System that you can use online and ingame.)

I hope i havent forgot one.

One useful functionality which could be included is refer a friend, that You could invite a friend via mail, set the conditions when the reward for referred friend could be obtained and what would be the reward.

This could be even done by the simple database query as a text field, because it's obvious that You won't be able to predict variables of which people might want to put as a reward and same with conditions.

But it could be simple condition like level which new player should achieve that both players would get a reward which could be something like "update ...." and people could just define it by query.

That's my only feature which I could wish for :) but still what You are doing is great and I'm glad that You included those features which You mentioned.

Can I ask You about timeline when would You like to provide it for testing and in the store ?

Hey,

this is a feature that will be included "refer a friend" i think it´ll been needed for each mmo.

So about the timeline.

The maior work atm is the core on the framework.

So i think it will be a realease in 2 months.

• 3 weeks later...