Sugestion about forum

Netsun

I have a little sugestion about the forum, creat a Hiden section for people who buy the Veteran Licence+.

Why?: It very simple when whe have buy a licence whe canot share the code or a part of it whit people who dont have the licence. so if whe whant to talk or share some idea or modification about it whe cant make it public.

seems like making this stuff public, would increase interest in upgrading to the next level ;) I know if I see a lot of activity around coding the features, I would probably jump in a little sooner than I plan. (Currently, my plan is getting all the boring crap done - loading in items, mobs, blah blah... then upping my license)

This compagny is in Canada and whit the law if they change they politic about the licence all people who buy it can reclame a refound.

(And no the famouse sentece : ''This can be change at anytime bla bla bla'' dosent work it lot of cause it called a ``unreasonable term`` so it be invalided by a other law who say if you change a terme of the ``Contract`` the other persson can ask for a refound and cancel it

ok. im agreeing with you.

The only reason I'm not on the vet license - I have so much of the gruntwork to do, I don't want to get sidetracked into code - which is the fun part for me... example; my entire backend web stuff (marketing mail, user sign up, profile views, forum integration, atavism admin console, etc) took me like a weekend to do.. easy peasy, and i could see myself stopping the drudgery of adding items, quests, dialogs, etc to go down a never ending rabbithole of plugin madness .... I only stopped adding fluff to the web backend because of the schema changes in the upcoming releases.