[UPDATE 17.05.2016v0.2] Atavism Website Base

romaxjp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some errors i found Normal members if they register on the website can access the admin panel even tho there not set to admin or are not admin in the database when you try to logout from the admin panel throws and error when you try to register it throws and error but your account is still made. not sure if ppl have been testing this but those are some big problems.

Creating new accounts you get

creating_new_accounts.jpg

when your in the admin panel and you try to log out you get

loging_out_as_admin.jpg

Normal members can access the admin panel i think is very bad

error1.jpg

seems i forgot about my second monitor lol.

This is just the stuff i found just playing around with it there could be some other major problems despite the fact that any user can access the admin panel. You get errors when you try and activate a key that's already been used instead of it telling you key is invalid. there are a few other errors that come up but i have to make sure there not on my end.

Profile information is now not displaying correctly.

profilenot.jpg

and i did add my gmail and i still get the same error when creating a new account.

Also after creating an account on the website you cant log into the website but you can log into game well it will tell you your account does not have access to the game which is fine. but if i register an account from the client i am able to log into the web site.

Suggestion wouldn't it be better to just remove the admin panel from the the drop down menu for normal members or make it so normal members can not see it in there drop down.