Looking to build a game-dev team

Are you mainly interested in developing 3D first-person-view MMO-type games? Are you interested in 3D GG modelling? Do you have a strong enterprising nature, but in a realistic way? Are you interested in helping to build both the development team and a/the game from the ground up?

I didn't know about Atavism until a few days ago, nor the game engine Unity - but I have had a game idea for some time. However I knew I wasn't a programmer, nor could I do it myself, however much I knew, so I want to first build a development team to organize marketing, funding, etc, hence this post.

As I understand it, Atavism is mainly to do with the server side of things (moderators correct me if I'm wrong here...), whilst Unity3d is the game engine. I've looked at both with a 'fine tooth comb' - and in truth I've not seen anything comparable at similar cost (I've been looking for years), so I'm sure this is the way forward.

So, reply to this post if you're genuinely interested.