Sooms can you get thos options in 2.6.2

Aizen

hi aizen

what kind of pet you meaning ? i like to see a good pet system like you can summon/recall it from item or from stable

pet can use skills and heals/buffs to help players to kill mobs

let me add this to the list:

1-auction - this will make selling item very easy and stop spamming selling item on chat

2-effects when die - this will save a lot of work on making die animation for every mobs

so you can use explode or suck to ground effect instead of animations

3-ladder system - look at video

4- dungeon under terrain- i build my dungeon but i can't enter to it! because the water collision cover all the map and there's no way to Exception some area

5- path transport - transport players in ship between islands

6- multiple xp/drops/golds

7- decals/tattos

8- spawn mob after mob killed

9- timed item / item change over time / use time when equipped

10- press shift to sprint

11-daily quest

12- reset password - email conformation

pet system like you can summon/recall it from item or from stable

works for me to :P skills tree for pets and armor slots wold be nice to

And Sooms we need item tax system for building zones or world gonna lagg and players got no space to build :silly:

and make tax for all items that you can build soy like bed +1 tax ticket home +10 tax tickets

option soy you can add set your own tax on items that can be build , and is gonna add to Zone that you buy , after you buy zone you need pay 5 tax tickets + tax items that on that zone if you dont pay zone tax is gonna be open in 5 days for any one to buy and all items onet gonna be deleted

and you can get notification in mail how mach tax you need pay and how mach time you got

and give option to pay tax in mail notification or zone that tax from for Devs of games

good system makes world clean from offline players that build and left game for to long

oh and we getting taletn tree?

[4- dungeon under terrain- i build my dungeon but i can't enter to it! because the water collision cover all the map and there's no way to Exception some area] thats what portals for lol

A lot of these ideas are super niche and not really what the kit is for.

I will say a confirmation system would be awesome for the e-mails and on top of that I do think an "effect when die" that applies to all mobs unless changed would be helpful

Ladders would also be neat but not something I personally need you can design around ladders, WoW doesn't have any/many

As for pets and everything else this is stuff YOU need to make or pay someone to make for you, or would be super super down the road for Atavism as a product, same goes for the tax system.