atavism promised function

Cube

hi,

in the past (old atavism owner) promised some function in the 2.7 but never doing

my question is what about that?

1)friends (data base is there and working if i put value manualy i recive in chat friend is online/friend is offline)  GUI is missing to request user friendship

2) Ignore function, is not there

3) user ban do not work anymore, user recive the ban status in db but this do not change nothing is able to comming into the game

4) chat system support multichannels with private chat messaging (open new channel in separate windows "not like whisper")

5) assetbundle creating just one scene in the build setting and change instance without to change scene (this working now but not complete)

this points are very important to continue my project please i would like to know if this will be done or not, i dont talking about to do this today or tomorrow, i just need answer.

Regurads

Cube

Ad. 1. We didn't think about it yet, it is on our todo list but because it's not ready we won't put it into 2.7 for sure.

Ad. 2. I think it's related to social plugin which You are talking about, so not in 2.7.

Ad. 3. It shouldn't be hard to fix, but we need to look at that.

Ad. 4. We added some chat functionalities like new announcements for admins, we also added restrictions for /props and /who commands and we also implemented ability to link items from backpack or abilities on chat, so if You will click shift + click then it will populate chat with special link so if anyone will put mouse over that link it will open popup window with that specific item / ability specification.

Ad. 5. I'm not sure if I understand it well. Right now You have scene with extra files which contains elements like objects, textures all related to that particular scene. Asset bundle is something like files/objects container, but it doesn't matter if You will load scene normally or through container. The only exception is when You have something like Main Scene and at some point You want to expand it by adding some objects some terrain and You don't want to rebuild whole scene, but only add something to it, then You can make another scene like for example Main Scene extension 1 and load it through script right after Main Scene will be loaded. Is it what You want to achieve ?

We added some chat functionalities like new announcements for admins, we also added restrictions for /props and /who commands and we also implemented ability to link items from backpack or abilities on chat, so if You will click shift + click then it will populate chat with special link so if anyone will put mouse over that link it will open popup window with that specific item / ability specification.

grate :)