A little confused by upgrade?

Kilonne

Hello,

I had a license from Neojac (Previous owner of the asset I guess) and never had much time to try it.. I wanted recently to get back to it but I'm really confused about the upgrade. To get the 2019.1 version the upgrade system suggest me to pay 209$ for 30 days to 2500$ for 365 days. Even for one year I would find 209$ a little hot 😨

A part the fact that these prices are totally outside of my budget, does it mean after 30 days the software itself is no longer working or simply that I'd need to get a new upgrade plan to get updates?

Do you plan to propose more affordable plans upgrade later? In such case I would probably be interested at that time depending of the price... :)

Checking the Upgrades pages I guess it's because my version is the Atavism Ultra Maintenance?

I checked the upgrades plans pages : so I guess it's 29$ for 30 days for a new license of 100 CCU, after the software is still working but need to upgrade plans to get new updates?

Thank you for your answer :)

6 hours ago, Kilonne said:

Hello,

I had a license from Neojac (Previous owner of the asset I guess) and never had much time to try it.. I wanted recently to get back to it but I'm really confused about the upgrade. To get the 2019.1 version the upgrade system suggest me to pay 209$ for 30 days to 2500$ for 365 days. Even for one year I would find 209$ a little hot 😨

A part the fact that these prices are totally outside of my budget, does it mean after 30 days the software itself is no longer working or simply that I'd need to get a new upgrade plan to get updates?

Do you plan to propose more affordable plans upgrade later? In such case I would probably be interested at that time depending of the price... :)

You probably have the highest Ultra version. We can process downgrade your license, more information about it you can find in our FAQ https://www.atavismonline.com/store/f-a-q in the "What if I would like to downgrade my license?" section. In short, we can split your license into two smaller ones, and your maintenance would be for the smallest 11$ per month, or 63$ for 180 days, which would be sufficient to get the newest Atavism version. You can decide which one of the two options is more suitable for you.