Problems using enviro sky and weather

Klungo

Hey Guys,

i have the following problem, if i import the atavism Asset into my project, my Enviro sky and weather get the following errors:

Shader error in 'Enviro/Standard/RaymarchClouds': failed to open source file: '../../../Core/Resources/Shaders/Core/EnviroFogCore.cginc' at line 22 (on d3d11)

Compiling Vertex program
Platform defines: UNITY_ENABLE_REFLECTION_BUFFERS UNITY_USE_DITHER_MASK_FOR_ALPHABLENDED_SHADOWS UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF1 UNITY_SPECCUBE_BOX_PROJECTION UNITY_SPECCUBE_BLENDING UNITY_ENABLE_DETAIL_NORMALMAP SHADER_API_DESKTOP UNITY_LIGHT_PROBE_PROXY_VOLUME UNITY_LIGHTMAP_FULL_HDR

Shader error in 'Enviro/Standard/EnviroFogRendering': failed to open source file: '../Core/EnviroVolumeLightCore.cginc' at line 32 (on d3d11)

Compiling Vertex program with ENVIROVOLUMELIGHT
Platform defines: UNITY_ENABLE_REFLECTION_BUFFERS UNITY_USE_DITHER_MASK_FOR_ALPHABLENDED_SHADOWS UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF1 UNITY_SPECCUBE_BOX_PROJECTION UNITY_SPECCUBE_BLENDING UNITY_ENABLE_DETAIL_NORMALMAP SHADER_API_DESKTOP UNITY_LIGHT_PROBE_PROXY_VOLUME UNITY_LIGHTMAP_FULL_HDR

without any atavism asset importet the enviro sky and weather package works fine.

I really dont know what of the atavism package breaks my enviro down, hope to get some help.

kind regards

klungo

I fixes this problem by deleting enviro, uninstalling post processing and textmesh pro, closing unity and delete shader folder and shader database file in the library folder. After that i reinstalled text mesh pro and post processing and enviro - it works all fine now.

• 2 weeks later...