Database Test Connection Failed.

Selanlar

Hi,

Wondering if you could help me with getting online with Atavism. I have the latest version of Unity and Atavism 10.3.0 for Unity. I also have a server with North Networking and a email that says that the server is all set up and running.

I have filled in the database info on Unity but get the followiong error:

DATE: 4/8/2021 9:44:55 PM : Database test connection Failed: Authentication to host '146.59.216.130' for user 'atavism' using method 'mysql_native_password' failed with message: Unknown database 'world_content'

Any help with this would be great :)

Thanks,

Hello, of course.

First, not sure what you mean by the latest version of Unity, as I believe it's 2021.1 and it's not supported by Atavism. I mean you can use it, but you would have to do two small changes in files, and I don't know if there are any other elements except that, as we haven't tested it yet. This version is pretty new.

As for your issue, it seems you haven't got installed the Atavism server and your database world_content doesn't exist. What installation method are you using for your server?