1000 ccu but...

Jonathan W.

It's a max of 1000 CCU for all the servers together. It's to let you start more environments for tests or development, and if you will need more than 1000 CCU, you can get another license and it will give you another 1000 CCU and 180 days of updates, and you can stack more licenses on top with the same rules.

Is there a discount for more CCU or is it the same price? Trying to identify the scale model, I haven't tested this yet to know how well it performs, will probably just pay the annual maintenance to start with, that stacks right? If I purchase the annual maintenance today, it begins the next day after my 90 day expires, so the time just scales? 

ok great, thanks glad to know it's permanent, getting an ubuntu server up and running right now, using the versions your site says to use, also, in the event that i overlook paying for a maintenance period, can i restart it at any time at the $99 for the 90 day or is there a higher cost? I am going to setup at least 3 servers, a login server, a db server and the rest on the game server to start, 2 HP servers and one is an Asustor.