Recruiting for Project Infinity

Jack

I am Jack, Creative Director for Project Infinity and head of Dreamboat Games. We're looking for a Programmer to help out for the next 2-4 months.

The game is a 3D Multiplayer Online RPG with anime characters. We're currently finishing up our 2nd prototype which you can view here:

We'd like to recruit a developer to help with tasks such as implementing a UI we already have, implementing/improving a character customization system we've already built, and anything else you're willing to contribute. Most of the games features are basic implementations, so editing existing scripts as well as creating new scripts to work with them would be the bulk of the work.

http://dreamboatgames.com

Character Customization video:

Payment is to be negotiated. Initially there will be small payout per project completed. We are launching a Kickstarter & IndieGoGo campaign in Q2 2015 so depending on how long you work with us and how much work you're able to output, we can pay you when our crowd-funding campaign is over or we'll do that and a revenue share agreement.

Let me know if this is something you'd like to get involved with or if you want more information. You can reply to this topic or email me at jack@dreamboatgames.com.

• 4 weeks later...

when you get funded from your kickstarter campain, then you let me know.

then i might be able to help to your project if you like. but no sooner than that.

i just do not really like the work now, and get paid later kinda deals.

someone has to pay the bills and it wont be the kids or the neighbor.

nothing personal, its just i have been burnt so many times for free in the old days. so been there done that.

now i learned for project i start working with as a commercial web developer and designer, UI etc... anything related to graphics and php, c# etc..., i dont start until i get half the pay for the project and the other half at project completion.

i just learned the hard way, so i am pretty sure everyone will agree.

maybe some other people like to do it otherway, but not me, sorry for being so blunt. :-)

regards

when you get funded from your kickstarter campain, then you let me know.

then i might be able to help to your project if you like. but no sooner than that.

i just do not really like the work now, and get paid later kinda deals.

someone has to pay the bills and it wont be the kids or the neighbor.

nothing personal, its just i have been burnt so many times for free in the old days. so been there done that.

now i learned for project i start working with as a commercial web developer and designer, UI etc... anything related to graphics and php, c# etc..., i dont start until i get half the pay for the project and the other half at project completion.

i just learned the hard way, so i am pretty sure everyone will agree.

maybe some other people like to do it otherway, but not me, sorry for being so blunt. :-)

regards

I think we can work out a half up front and half later type of deal. Would be happy with chat to you on skype about it.

• 2 months later...

i'm interested on a pro-bono basis without pay for a while as I know how teams interact, I want to solve that first and foremost... i have 2 other projects running and a total of 6 completed unity games on the market, I just want to get involved with another team and see how it goes. Message me details, I don't want to make my information public.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to update this. I am still recruiting a developer and this is now a paid position! The only requirement is that you already hold a veteran license or higher. I need someone to code/implement the following:

- GUI (artwork is done, needs to be implemented)

- Character Customization (completed but needs to be implemented)

- Character Controller (handle mecanim animations, emotes/gestures, etc)

- Game systems (expanding on quests, guilds, and pvp systems)

This job should also net you residual income via assets sold on the asset store.

please visit the project landing page for more info and latest screenshots:

http://gamejolt.com/games/rpg/transcendia-project-infinity/50984/

If interested please add me on skype: jdaniels0130