Suggestions - Additions / Modifications

Kesarium

These suggestions are also for my reference, for things I would like to try to put in my game sometime.

1. I think a casting progress bar would be a good addition to the base UI of the client. So if the player is casting a spell that has a cast time greater than "0" they can see how far along they are on casting their spell. This could be something that can be added to the UI component of the scene so if the developer doesn't want to use it they don't have to use it.

7 and 8 is already possible

Smoos told me only way to add a skill was at character creation at this time. You cant back date characters in any way so you cant add any thing to them in fact if you add new effects and abilities to a skill the old character can not even get those. If this has changed I would like more info.

12. Spells that can summon items.

a. Item can be "Temporary" which lasts for X duration. If duration is set to -1 it lasts until the owner of the item has been logged out for X duration.

------------------------------

13. Spells that can summon pets. ( when the pet system has been added )

a1. The option to only be able to have one summoned pet at a time.

a2. The option to instead be able to have more than one summoned pet at a time. This could be on a per-pet template basis. A value of -1 would mean an unlimited amount of this pet could be summoned.

b. Option for pet to be "Temporary" which lasts for X duration. If duration is set to -1 it lasts until the owner of the pet has been logged out for X duration.

c. Option for "Can be Resurrected". Allows this specific pet to be resurrected when it dies. This could come in handy if you want the pet's level, stats, or abilities to be preserved.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...