Paying for Atavism X.6 Consultant Time

MetaWes

I'm looking for someone who is well versed in Atavism for a brief consulting call (at first).

I'd like to discuss functionality and limitations to see if Atavism is right for my project. Being as this would only guarantee a call for now. I'm willing to pay $100 for a 2-hour call. Just to discuss the system with a screen share call.

- You must have a strong understanding of the Atavism system, how it works, functionality options, and limitations.

- You should understand how Atavism works along with Unity 3D for a multiplayer game to be launched for WebGL.

*  My conversation objective it to gain a better understanding of whether this asset would be able to create a simple open world "but small" 3D game with a puzzle/social them behind it.

Thanks,

MetaWes

Martin,

I have tons of questions but for starters, now that I have the online server setup, how do I go about making changes to the user movement and functionality? There is must more functionality than I'm interested in so I'd like to remove a lot of the hotkeys that that the only thing existing would be WASD for walking, C for crouching, Space for jumping, and Left Mouse Click for Point and Move and to Interact.

I looked through the list of tutorials but didn't find anything that showed how to do this.

Also, does Atavism offer any kind of consulting services so that customers with limited game development experience can purchase one-on-one calls to talk through very specific objectives? I'm happy to pay for consultant time so that I could learn the platform more efficiently.

On 11/15/2022 at 10:16 AM, Martin (Dragonsan) said:

Maybe you could ask questions even here, as maybe it will be helpful for other developers. We will definitely answer them.

Martin,

I have tons of questions but for starters, now that I have the online server setup, how do I go about making changes to the user movement and functionality? There is must more functionality than I'm interested in so I'd like to remove a lot of the hotkeys that that the only thing existing would be WASD for walking, C for crouching, Space for jumping, and Left Mouse Click for Point and Move and to Interact.

I looked through the list of tutorials but didn't find anything that showed how to do this.

Also, does Atavism offer any kind of consulting services so that customers with limited game development experience can purchase one-on-one calls to talk through very specific objectives? I'm happy to pay for consultant time so that I could learn the platform more efficiently.

Keybindings are defined in the Login scene -> Scripts. There is Atavism Settings component and most elements related to the client side you are modifying in it or in other components on the same game object.

image.png

But to disable them, you would have to modify scripts to not display them in the game settings in-game.

As for the consulting options, currently we are not providing such service, but maybe in the future, as we are planning to provide custom coding service as well.