Battle Systems

MBozoti

I admit that I don't know the full details of Atavism and haven't tried it out yet (I'm flat broke right now). I was just wondering about battle systems and what is included, and what could be made possible through plugins.

The 2 that I'm really interested in is something like Guild Wars 2 or Wildstar, and one like Fire Emblem (just some examples). I know this is somewhat vague but I'd like to know if it's currently possible or might be in the future. Any information would help. Thanks!

• 2 months later...

There are a whole host of LUA scripts from UDK that you can use in atavism if I ever get around to building an AGIS script to convert them, I'm working on this myself but at the moment I don't have the time to get indepth with it and my job is slowly eating my life away so ... I need to get rid of my job so I can focus !!!!

• 3 months later...
There are a whole host of LUA scripts from UDK that you can use in atavism if I ever get around to building an AGIS script to convert them, I'm working on this myself but at the moment I don't have the time to get indepth with it and my job is slowly eating my life away so ... I need to get rid of my job so I can focus !!!!

Out of curiosity, did you ever get around to making that script? :P

Yep the information is out there, someone just has to join the dots up and it will all be solved.

And sweet irony upon irony the lovely hack folks made it possible to use the trinitycore lua so theoretically those libraries are available (with wow style combat already coded (whether completely working is a different story but the fact that we have a shortcut is great)

• 2 weeks later...