Jump to content
Atavism Online

Neo question ive been wondering about


bbautista
 Share

Recommended Posts

Mostly if there is a problem its 90% chance its something I did wrong using Atavism, then the other 10 % usually is a bug which Sooms fixes for everyone. Although he has recently not been around much due to being sick I can still work and progress with Neos np. Some times I have to change my design idea to suit what Atavism does. If I am really stuck on something I ask other coders who uses Atavism, there is allot of talent using Atavism. Some will help for free and others for payment. I will add to this that you actually do need to know somewhat how to make a game with Unity to actually be able to make a game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recommended Cloud Solution


    northnetworking.com

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.