upgrade licence from 10.7 to 10.8

xilie180
Go to solution Solved by Martin (Dragonsan),

• Solution

Hi. Every new license has 180 days of updates included, so if the 10.8 version was released within the 180 days window after you purchased it, then you can easily upgrade Atavism. The upgrade procedure depends on the installation method but you can find it in the release notes on the wiki page. Here is the direct link https://unity.wiki.atavismonline.com/project/atavism-x-8/

In the mentioned Atavism Customer Portal you should be able to download the 10.8 version while the update procedure is described on the documentation page.

After i drop all the mysql schema and installed 10.8, i can't enter into the main world and got some error:

in unity console, i got: 

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEngine.InternalStaticBatchingUtility.CombineGameObjects (UnityEngine.GameObject[] gos, UnityEngine.GameObject staticBatchRoot, System.Boolean isEditorPostprocessScene, UnityEngine.InternalStaticBatchingUtility+StaticBatcherGOSorter sorter) (at <3eb899eb6b01408da1b3560e189414be>:0)
UnityEngine.InternalStaticBatchingUtility.Combine (UnityEngine.GameObject staticBatchRoot, System.Boolean combineOnlyStatic, System.Boolean isEditorPostprocessScene, UnityEngine.InternalStaticBatchingUtility+StaticBatcherGOSorter sorter) (at <3eb899eb6b01408da1b3560e189414be>:0)
UnityEditor.UnityBuildPostprocessor.OnProcessScene (UnityEngine.SceneManagement.Scene scene, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <44e2b60f7cb449268dd673aa5059e56b>:0)
UnityEditor.Build.BuildPipelineInterfaces+<>c__DisplayClass17_0.<OnSceneProcess>b__1 (UnityEditor.Build.IProcessSceneWithReport spp) (at <44e2b60f7cb449268dd673aa5059e56b>:0)
UnityEditor.Build.BuildPipelineInterfaces.InvokeCallbackInterfacesPair[T1,T2] (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] oneInterfaces, System.Action`1[T] invocationOne, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] twoInterfaces, System.Action`1[T] invocationTwo, System.Boolean exitOnFailure) (at <44e2b60f7cb449268dd673aa5059e56b>:0)
UnityEditor.Build.BuildPipelineInterfaces:OnSceneProcess(Scene, BuildReport)

in C:\Atavism Manager\atavism_server\logs\master\error.log, i got:
ENCRYPTION: hit error when reading in private key: java.io.FileNotFoundException: private.key

i can login and create player, but cannot enter into the main world. but everything is ok when i use 10.7.

10.8 works the same regarding communication.

This element

3 hours ago, xilie180 said:

in C:\Atavism Manager\atavism_server\logs\master\error.log, i got:
ENCRYPTION: hit error when reading in private key: java.io.FileNotFoundException: private.key

Is only an information thing to let you know that there is no certificate private key and you can generate it by following the guide that you can find in the atavism_server/bin/How to - RSA Key Generation.txt file.

As for the issue that you cannot enter the world, please send me packed all logs in private.