Crafting Issue with Atavism 10.9

Go to solution Solved by Martin (Dragonsan),

So, I have recently updated everything to the new version of Atavism and for the most part everything is working perfectly fine. However, when creating items crafting it doesn't register any crafting requirements for anything, this includes all crafting skills as well as guild level-up requirements.   I will attach screenshots to better show the issue, as well  as the setting I have done in the database so far. I am sure it is something simple I am overlooking, but any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

• Solution

Change server log level to debug. To do so go to the worlld.properties configuration file, and change it there to 1, default value is 4.

###
### The default log level of the server.
###
### AO-Level     log4j Level
###   0           TRACE
###   1           DEBUG
###   2           INFO
###   3           WARN
###   4           ERROR
###
atavism.log_level=4

So, set it to 1, restart the server, then reproduce the issue, craft something, pack all logs from the atavism_server/log/world directory, and send them to support@atavismonline.com with this forum post link.

Also, after you modified your recipes, are you sure that you restarted your server?

Thanks for all of your help. I was able to identify the issue using the debug method you provided here. It seems that something in the Interactions part of the database was causing the issue. It is now fixed and working perfectly. I will definitely be using the debug settings much more in the future. I was racking my brain trying to find a way to pinpoint the issue and completely over-looked the debug settings in world.properties. Thanks again for all of your help.