Making a Mobile Game with Atavism

Hello, I did't purchase a license, the first thing I want to learn is Atavism and Metin2, Knight Online etc. Can I make mobile games? I don't know the c# c++. I am familiar with the Unity interface as a beginner. I think there were Metin2 files before. Are there packages? In the "Atavism X On-Premises Standard" package, Allows "1000 Concurrent Users", what exactly does this mean? (Don't mind my bad English 😁)

Thanks in advance

On 6/9/2024 at 11:19 PM, Doqqs said:

Hello, I did't purchase a license, the first thing I want to learn is Atavism and Metin2, Knight Online etc. Can I make mobile games? I don't know the c# c++. I am familiar with the Unity interface as a beginner.

Hi, yes, you can make a mobile game using Atavism. We have a mobile package for Atavism which has a bit adjusted controller, added support for joystick, and slightly modified UI. Here you can check a mobile game made based on Atavism https://atavismonline.com/made-with-atavism/93-the-cursed-land

https://www.thecursedland.com/

I think there were Metin2 files before. Are there packages?

We never provided any game files like Metin as we do not have IP rights to such games.

Are there packages? In the "Atavism X On-Premises Standard" package, Allows "1000 Concurrent Users", what exactly does this mean? (Don't mind my bad English 😁)

it means that the license can handle up to 1000 concurrently connected players to your server. You can extend this by another 1000 by stacking another license on top.