Atavism Cloud Server 50% discount for Christmas!

Helix

Hello!

I am happy to let you all know that currently we have a 50% discount on all Atavism Cloud servers for 2 Months!
The discount is automatically applied to your order when you are ordering your Cloud Server through aPanel ( https://apanel.atavismonline.com ).

The Cloud Server is fully automatically setup and installed for you! You dont have to worry about anything, we will take care of everything, we also provide automated update and security patch scripts for your server so you do not have to go thorugh the manual update process when a new Atavism version is released.

If you need a web hosting as well, we are currently having 100% discount for 6 Months on our Small hosting plan by using this coupon: 

WEB-XMAS2021

You can see all of the web hosting plans here: https://northnetworking.com/shared-hosting

Hello Helix,

I know this is way too late; and I'm not looking for a discount or anything, but I have my own server, however I'm wondering what is the cost of your cloud servers? I cannot see anything within the Apanel at all (when I click on Atavism Cloud), it just keeps loading and loading. Perhaps because I don't have a license (for your game framework) yet? Though I'm taking care of that right away! Looking to make a fun project for the family and I.

Kind Regards,

Dreemer [AKA Ray].

• 1 year later...