A couple questions

Valignus

The first time I used Atavism Online was in 2015.  I reported a lot of bugs, gave quite a few suggestions, and decided to wait until more development went into the framework before I continued working with it so I worked on other hobby game projects for a few years.

I think I came back a few years ago for a little while and was trying to do something with Atavism Online and mobile devices but didn't get very far.

I just saw Atavism Online was on sale in the Unity New Year's Sale so it got me interested in the framework again.

Are there any player/community made add-ons we can download yet?  I have a bit of a background in Java so I should be able to start making some add-ons right?  I might be interested in making an animal taming (UO-style) add-on and also an improved mob spawner add-on this time around while getting started on a new game project for Atavism Online.

• Valignus changed the title to A couple questions

Welcome back. We also were Atavism clients in that time, we took the ownership in November 2017, and since then I believe we did a pretty big improvement with the framework. You can check release notes on the wiki https://wiki.atavismonline.com

On 12/25/2021 at 1:17 PM, Valignus said:

Are there any player/community made add-ons we can download yet?  I have a bit of a background in Java so I should be able to start making some add-ons right?  I might be interested in making an animal taming (UO-style) add-on and also an improved mob spawner add-on this time around while getting started on a new game project for Atavism Online.

Spawner is on our list, but taming pets not. There are some plugins made by community contribu9tors, and you can find them on the discord server https://discord.gg/z95htJA